Discover our Air freight proficiency
Air cargo transportation is a high-pressure business which goes on 24-hours a day all around the world. Cargomaster offers import and export airfreight services, from or to Beirut Int’l Airport to major cities around the world. We have strategic alliances with most reputed airlines proposing efficient movements to any destination at the most suitable cost and time.
Airfreight is used for light shipments or those requiring fast delivery, for those of high value, of perishables, of items which are exceedingly fragile or delicate. If cargo is relatively bulky or heavy, the client may opt for airfreight when its commercial value can tolerate the costlier airfreight. The quicker the goods reach the buyer the quicker the seller gets paid.
– Case Study #1: Sensitive electronic equipment or computers cannot stand the roiling and swaying of a 3-week ocean voyage, or the humping and bumping in a rail car or the stop and go of a long truck trip. Airfreight is risk free and fast therefore cargo will reach receiver without damage and at an adequate lead time.
– Case Study #2: A broken-down machine may bring an entire production line to a halt. A replacement must be flown in regardless of cost, because the cost of a day’s lost production is much more important that the airfreight cost itself.
- Dedicated and specialized personnel
- Door-to-Door options
- Instant Quotations & Live Flight Schedule
- Consolidation & charter services
- Dedicated space-allocations with major airlines
- Solid cooperation with Beirut Civil Aviation
- Strategic partner alliances
- Competitive rates & space availability using core carriers
- Dangerous Goods certified operations